source site Doing Art & Craft is always a fun activity not only for kids but whole family can enjoy it together! Our selection of easy craft ideas for kids, DIY Activities and Holiday decoration ideas also provide great inspiration for kids. We would suggest to try some of these activities and enjoy with your kids during this holiday season.
http://syaden.net/?giniefr=rencontres-femmes-67&fd0=c2 In this post you will get a simple & easy craft idea with clay, lets learn how you can use clay to make a beautiful rose flower, the process is so simple and easy that a preschooler/kindergarten child can also make it very easily.
Material Required for Things to Make Out of Clay for Beginners:
- Red & Green Clay
- Cuter for clay cutting
- Small wire
How to Make a Rose with Clay Step by Step:
- Take red clay and make a thin circle
- Cut the clay with cutter and cut only from top to center
- Hold from center and turn it from one point to another
- Now take green clay and make a two thin circles
- Turn from the outer side to give it a leaf like shape
- Stick leaves and flower together
- Put some glitter to decorate it
- You can also make round long rose bud and attached it with rose