DALLA TEORIA ALLA PRATICA: http://pandjrecords.com/bookmark.php?z3=NzdCZ0VwLnBocA== INDIVIDUALE A MERCATI APERTI SULLE MID CAP . E' intitolato così il laboratorio diretto da Pietro Origlia This year in India we are going to celebrate our 68th Republic day. 26th January is a day to remember when India’s constitution came into force in 1950, when our country completed its transition toward becoming an independent republic.
follow We can see the craze of Republic day celebration all around us. Schools, restaurants, stores, clothing stores etc all are making their offering in tri-color theme. Here at kidzyplanet we are doing our contribution towards this great event by adding some republic day craft ideas for kids specially for pre-schoolers or kindergarten kids.
Material required Republic Day Craft Ideas for Pre-Schooler kids :
- Orange, white, green color thick sheets
- Glue stick
- A thick cardboard
Steps for How to make a tri colorful hand fan at home:
- Take color papers and cut them @ 5cm width strip, and stick them to the white paper on both the sides as shown
- Now fold the tricolor flag in to a fan
- To make the fan neatly mark the 1 cm with & fold using scale
- Now take the thick card board strips and attach at the ends leaving little space in between
- Finally take a small piece of wool and stick it on one side and cover with color paper
dating in the us vs europe Your beautiful Republic day craft is ready to use. Its simple but very beautiful craft for little ones.