Here we have another craft for little ones to make for India’s Republic Day. Its a simple & easy republic day activities for pre-schoolers/ toddlers/ kindergarten kids – Its a Tri color bracelet made out of waste bottles.
Lets make this together:)
Material required for Best Out for Waste on Republic Day Craft:
- Old plastic bottle
- Color thread or wool
Steps to make Tri Color Bracelet – Republic day/Independence day Craft:
- Take an old plastic bottle cut a ring out of it and adjust the size accordingly
- Make little holes at the ends
- Place it on iron box for a second to make the edges smooth (Under parents observation )
- Place the thread in the hole and apply fevicol/glue
- Start wrapping orange wool to one third part and then white and finally green
- At the end take out little thread from the hole
- In the same way we can make for some old bangles
- Start wrapping white, orange and green thread on different bangles and paste them at the end
You can also check our collection of Indian arts and crafts.