Creative & Colorful & Simple Craft for kids to enjoy during their vacations – Pencil Stand made with waste material. It’s a DIY fun and useful activity .
- One 2 litter empty water or soft drink bottle
- Origami sheets
- Decorative material
- Glitter glue
Step by Step pictures & instructions are here to guide you:
1. Take 2 litter water bottle, warm up the knife and cut the bottom part of the bottle (kids must do this in adults supervision)
2. Start pasting origami sheets around the bottle, you can choose the colour of your choice.
3. Once paper is pasted around the whole bottle, paste colorful tape at the top of the bottle this will hide the sharpen edges and will decorate our pencil stand too.
4. Now just start decorating as per your wish. We have used paper base decorations, as tried to keep our craft nature friendly by using paper base material and waste material.
Hope you had enjoyed making it as we enjoyed sharing it with you, don’t forget to share this post with your friends.