Festival season is starting in India, In August Rakhi or Raksha Bandhan is coming. In north part of India its one of the big festival to celebrate. This year lets do something different and create a hand made rakhi for our brothers. We are adding some Handmade Paper Quilling Rakhi design ideas along with step by step instructions to make them.
- Quilling strips
- Quilling tool
- Colored ribbon
- Colorful stone
Step by Step Instructions to make Paper Quilling Rakhi:
- Pick one color quilling strip, insert it in quilling tool & start rolling, dont make them very tight
- Create 5 rolling circles
- Make petal shape be pressing the circles with your finger
- Stick all petals together in flower shape with glue
- Decorate the flower with colorful beads
- Fix ribbon at the backsideof the flower & decorate it with stones
Your Homemade Paper Quilling Rakhi is ready 🙂
Its also a simple and easy rakhi making idea for school competition too.