Keep your kids busy during this winter vacation by encouraging them to create new creative crafts. Craft creation can be a family fun activity to do, our collection of new handmade craft ideas will give you a guideline to start.
In this post we be creating fun art & craft for kids, it’s a handmade basket with paper which you can use to give gifts to your loved ones.
Material Required to make Handmade Basket With Paper:
- A4 side paper (take color of your choice – take different colors sheets)
- A small cardboard
- Some decorating material
- Glue gun or fevibond
- Pair of scissors
Steps for How to Make Simple Baskets from Paper:
- Take the color paper fold it like a fan(We used 3 sheets here and joined them to make a basket)
- Attach both ends together
- For handle take a long strip and cover it with blue sheet both the sides
- For base cut the cardboard in to a circle and also cover it with blue paper
- For flowers take white paper and make circles fold them as shown and cut them
- Now fix the gilded paper to the base with blue gun or fevicol and then fix handle with staple
- Decorate it with flowers and kundans
Your beautiful paper basket is ready to use, Now just fill it with your favorite chocolates and your handmade gift basket is ready. you can check our collection of more paper craft ideas for kids.