Looking for some creative paper craft ideas for kids to make? At Kidzy Planet you will find the collection of Paper Craft for Kids. It’s always enjoyable to make & share new and interesting crafts with you guys.
Today we are going to share a Recycled Paper Craft for kids, it’s a beautiful yet easy Lantern Paper Bird Cage and more important you can make it with what ever is available as i said its recycled or best out of waste craft. Let’s follow step by step tutorial to make the same:
Material required to make Recycled Paper Crafts – Paper Bird Cage
- Old Invitation Cards
- Scissors & Glue
- Some decoration items
Tutorial to make DIY Paper Bird Cage Craft:
- From old card cut 4-5 long strips for cage and stick them with glue as shown you can make a hole in between to tie the Bird
- For the base cut a circle and a long strip
- Stick them together and the base is ready
- Now stick the long strips to the base and cover it with any decorating take
- The basic cage is ready and decorate it with some flowers and leaves made of color papers.
I hope you have enjoyed making the craft. Would love to hear your feedback. You can also check our collection of other Ideas for Best Out of Waste Crafts