click Lets get into the holiday spirit by decorating our homes with handmade Christmas decorations & Crafts. You can get ideas from our special Christmas craft collection including follow link Handmade gift basket, http://creatingsparks.com/?7ca=ec Tree Ornaments, http://www.hotelosmolinos.com/?epirew=aplicaciones-gratis-para-solteros&70b=d0 Simple & easy Santa craft and much more.
http://salpasafarit.fi/?kalimo=xtb-forex-nas%C4%B1l-oynan%C4%B1r&2f3=3b In this post we are going to learn How to make a paper Christmas tree at home or we can also call it an Eco – Friendly Christmas tree.
Material Required for Kids Christmas Tree Craft:
- Thick paper or chart paper
- Green color A4 sheet
Steps for How to Make Paper Christmas Tree at Home:
- Take chart paper and make a cone out of
- Now cut the green paper in to thin strips and cut them as shown In the picture
- Start sticking them from down to top overlap each layer
- Keep pasting it to the top