Festival session is close by in India. Karwa Chauth is one of the Indian festival celebrated by Indian women in India or outside. This festival is mostly celebrated in north part of India. Its a festival of expressing love, longevity, well being, respect and trust towards your beloved.
In 2016 Karwa Chauth is coming on October 19th.
For this special ocasion you can create Karwa Chauth Puja Thali at home for your loved ones.
our simple and easy Pooja Thali ideas will help you in that.
Material Required to decorate Karwa Chauth Thali Set:
- Strainer (channi)
- Stainless steel glass
- Steel plate
- Felt cloth
- Pom pom tape
- Lace & beads
- Led candle light
- Glue gun
Steps for How to Decorate Karwa Chauth Thali at Home:
- Cut felt cloth strips
- Stick around the strainer & glass with glue gun
- Stick round cloth around steel thali
- Fix pom pom tape around them
- Fix flower lace in center & fix spangel tape around it
- Decorate with beads
- Repeat same as decorate led candle light
Decorate all this in Thali and your Beautiful karwa chauth thali set is ready 🙂