Lets surprise our loved ones by giving a handmade greeting card. Gifting handmade things always give a special feeling. Make a fun pop-card for your school friend, best friend, mother or father . You can give surprise to your favorite teacher as well.
Material Required for Handmade New Year/ Christmas Card Making:
- Red and green color A4 papers
- Some sparklers
- Fevicol/ Glue
Step by Step Simple Pop Up Card Tutorial :
- First lets make pop up Christmas tree
- Draw the tree as shown in the picture and cut it slowly
- Now stick this sheet inside, make sure you don’t stick the tree part
- Now for the front part of the card, stick green paper smaller to the side of red by 1 cm all the sides
- Next cut red circles and stick them as shown – We have sticked 3 folded circles together to give a flower shape
- Next draw the gift box pattern, cut them
- Now stick the gift boxes below the tree
- Take a tooth brush dip it in white paint and spay on the top of the tree to give snow effect
- Decorate with stars and sparkles
Your New Year /Christmas pop up card is ready to give. You can also check our Christmas Crafts Collection for little ones.