If you are fond of reading books and had resolution this year to read more, give yourself some extra motivation by using an actual bookmark instead of random paper or visiting cards. This DIY Handmade Paper Quilling Bookmark will inspire you to open your book often. You can gift one to your friend or to your teacher.
Material required for Easy Paper Quilling Ideas for Kids:
- Thick white paper
- Quilling strips & quilling tool
- Googly eyes
Simple & Easy Steps for How to Make Bookmark with Paper:
- Cut paper for bookmark in required size
- Punch hole in the middle of the paper at the top
- Insert colorful ribbon in it
- Glue 3 strips together to make it long
- Roll up the strip with Quilling tool
- Make a coil & shape it up
- Now make small coils
- Fix on paper one by one to make bird shape
Your Paper quilling book craft is ready to use. Gift this along with a Book to your loved ones to make their reading more enjoyable. You can also check our collection of Best Paper Quilling Ideas .