In India we celebrate number festivals, actually i can say different festivals are attached to different regions in India. One of the big and fun festival celebrated here is Holi. Holi is the festival of splashing colors and sweet Gujia ( Indian sweet made during Holi festival).
Holi also welcomes spring in India, its mostly celebrated in the month of March. It’s a day of rebonding with the loved ones. A day before this colorful festival there is day of Holika Dahan, which is the symbol of winning of good over evil, which involves the story of Holika & Prahlad.
Today we are going to share Holi Gift & Decoration Ideas. You can gift a pack of herbal colors packed beautifully in Holi style 🙂
Material required for Holi Gift & Decorations:
- Kite papers of different colors
- Holi colors
- Transparent tape
Steps for Decorating Holi Gift:
- Take color paper according to the size of Holi color packet (keep length 7-8 cms more than pack size)
- Keep the packet 3cm above and leave 2cm on top
- Draw a line to make the design on the top
- Fold the paper and draw the pattern and then cut it
- Place the packet roll it and stick the end with tape
- Cover the bottom and then tie on the top either with tape or ribbon .
- Now open the petals slowly
We can make single color or multi-color packing to make it more attractive. You can also check our collection of Festival Craft Ideas .