Valentine day is around the corner & i think it can be great excuse for a lovely craft session with the kids.
There is nothing better than giving a handmade decorations to someone you love, so for this Valentine’s day let’s make a handmade gift. We are sharing a simple & easy but very cute Paper Umbrella Decoration Craft for kids.
Material required for Handmade Valentine Craft – February Craft Ideas:
- Color paper – Recommended A3 or A4 Pastel sheet
Step for How to Make Paper Umbrella Decorations for Valentine Gift:
- Take a color paper cut around 8 circles
- Fold to half and again half of it
- Now stick in between the second fold by leaving the gap at the end as shown in step 4
- After all folds are ready stick them together from the closed end, do not stick the last one to the first one
- Let it dry for a minute, now stick the wire in between for the handle
- Now stick the last one with first to give a umbrella shape
You can hang these little paper umbrella a valentine decoration. or can gift it to someone as well. You can also check our another Valentine day crafts.