go Do you know what is Toran – In Hinduism a sacred gateway is known as Toran. Torans are also known as Bandanwars and are used to decorate the main entranced of the home.
site de rencontres oulfa This Diwali lets make handmade Kundan Toran or Bandanwars to make our house beautiful.
- Ohp sheet
- Kundans of different colors
- Bead/Ball chain (green)
- Fabric glue
- Selected design template or print out
- Select the design and take a print out
- Place the design under ohp sheet and using fabric glue draw the out line
- Slowly place the ball/bead chain on the glue
- Now add other Kundans accordingly
- Make petals according to the size of the Toran
- Let it dry for atleast an hour
- Now cut the petals leaving extra little sheet to pin it to the lace
- Staple all the petals
Your DIY- Handmade Kundan Toran/ Bandhanwar is ready to hang at home 🙂