follow Jute, Jute, Jute, I love Jute/ Twine crafts, in other words I can say I am a big fan of the natural look jute decorations give. There are a number of ways we can use this inexpensive and often overlooked decorative material for making Art & Crafts for our homes. You can find some Twine/ Jute Craft Ideas for Kids to make during this summer vacations as well.
see url Today we are going to make a Handmade Jute Wall Hanging, it’s Eco Friendly, beautiful and also very easy to make.
Material Required to make Twine Jute Rope Craft – Handmade Jute Wall Hanging
- Jute Twine
- A Ball or Balloon
- Any Oil
- News Papers
Steps for Twine/ Jute Art & Crafts – Handmade Wall Hanging for Kids to make –
go site http://iviti.co.uk/?vera=autopozione-binarie-com&ed1=a3 autopozione binarie com Before you start making this craft cover your craft area with 3-4 layers of news papers, as we are going to use a lot of glue.
- Take a ball which has a nozzle to remove air or you can also use a balloon (I prefer to use a ball as it stays there during the whole process and can be used multiple times,the balloon may burst in between)
- Mark a circle on the top to leave some space
- Apply oil to the ball so that the fevicol or glue doesn’t stick to it
- Take the glue in a container and add some water to it to make the consistency thin (Don’t add too much of water)
- Now dip the twine/ jute thread in the glue and start rolling it on the ball in different directions
- Leave it to dry at least for 12 hrs
- Make sure it’s completely dry before you remove the ball’s air
- Now clean the glue and decorate it with different colors