free matchmaking on basis of gun milan During this Christmas festival season lets decorate our house with homemade & eco friendly decorations. This DIY Christmas craft will help you to create Jute Flower which you can hang on either on Christmas Tree as decorations or can make a flower bouquet.
- Jute cloth strips 2-3 cm wide and 15 cm length
- Fevicol or Glue
- Red beads for decorations
- White ribbon
- Red thread
follow http://celebritysex.cz/?triores=passport-to-love-dating-divas&a84=f2 Steps for How to Make a Jute Flower for Christmas Decoration:
- Fold the end as shown in the figure and start rolling in side
- Again fold the ribbon and and roll it continue till the end
- Add glue at the end
- Now add ribbons of your choice & add bead and with needle add red tread to hang
I hope you have enjoyed making Homemade Christmas Tree Decorations with Jute cloth.