source site Are you a child who love to do painting, we have new idea of painting for you. First of all its a scroll painting and second it’s not a normal paper painting its different, done on polythene sheet. Let’s see the procedure:)
- Transparent Polythene Sheet 15”x50”
- Acrylic colour – we used – red, green, blue, yellow
- Round Brush
- One string to hang the pipe – we used 1/2” think electric pipe with 15” length
- Transparent tape
http://www.selectservices.co.uk/?propeler=autopzioni-binarie-forum&2d9=ef http://milehiproperty.com/?ki0oss=Bolton-at-home-business-plan&362=e5 Steps to follow to make this scroll painting for kids:
- Fold the top end of the polythene sheet and tape it with the help scotch/transparent tape to make a pocket.
- Put string in to this pocket, string will help us to hang it straight.
- Tie a string to the both side of the pipe crating a hinging loop.
- Place the polythene sheet on a drawing which you want to paint, you can choose flowers or scenery.
- Make out line of drawing with the help of think black marker pen.
- Allow it to dry for ten minutes. Fill colors of your choice according to drawing.
rencontres hommes 68 Your scroll painting is ready to hang and be proud to yourself of making something different and don’t forget to share this post with your friends:)