http://www.mylifept.com/?refriwerator=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-handeln-vergleich&d9c=b2 Simple, Cute & Colourful Paper Folding Butterflies. It’s a do it yourself (DIY) fun paper art & craft activity for kids. They can make along with their friends and enjoy their holiday time 🙂
- Coloured A4 Size pastel sheets
- 1 A4 size plain white sheet
- Pencil & eraser
- Black Sketch pen
- Take 2 different coloured sheets and draw equal distance lines on them (you can try different colour combinations). Cut them in strips Also cut smiley face in a kidney shape.
- Cut butterfly wings from white sheets as shown below
- Stick 2 different colour strips in an L shape
- Start folding them on top of one another until end point
- Stick smiley face on paper folded spring
- On the back of paper folding craft spring paste wings
and that’s it, your cute paper folding butterfly is ready to play.
Hope you had enjoyed making it as we enjoyed sharing it with you, don’t forget to share this post with your friends.